Saturday, June 10, 2006

I need a vacation from my hobby. How sad is that?

Over the past couple of weeks, I haven’t felt very enthusiastic about maintaining this website. It takes a lot of time, something I’m pressed for nowadays, and the nicer weather has been tempting me away from the computer for longer and longer stretches. Some nights now, it seems like there’s six million things I’d rather do than write for this blog. Clipping my toenails and rearranging my CD collection have started to rank higher on my priority list, unfortunately. I don’t want this site to become a chore. I want it to be a fun, no-big-deal thing to do in my spare time.

That’s why I’m going to take the next week off. Then I’ll decide whether I want to keep going with this. Whatever I choose, I’m glad that you all take the time to read my demented tripe and comment upon it. It is a well-known fact that I happen to have the smartest, wittiest, wisest, and all around sexiest audience on the internet. That is quite an honor, and I thank each and every one of you.

Now I’m off to play polo!