Friday, October 28, 2005

I couldn't have attacked a finer pair of gentlemen...

Thank you to Mr. Berg and Mr. Norwegianity for their feed-
back about my little essay. They both make very good points
and I was glad to see they didn’t take my piece as an insult.
It was more my attempt to try and make sense of why I’ve
come to dislike political blogging. I used them as examples
because they are, in my opinion, two of the best, most well-
written, and energetic ones around and yet I still find myself
resisting what they do. That’s more my problem than theirs,
of course, but I felt it was necessary to try and get to the
bottom of my reasons for my pundit-blog burn-out. So,
again, thank you guys for your kind words and your thought-
ful responses...

Now, if you'll pardon me, it looks like I've got a weekend to
get to.